We have a 30 day money back guarantee or exchange on every product we sell. If you receive a defective product or simply do not like it and wish to return it, simply fill out the form below . Please reference your order number and let us know if you are requesting a refund or exchange. We will reply to your email within 24-48 business hours (weekends and holdiays excluded) with an RMA number or we may request additional information. If the return is due to a product that was damaged in shipping or was received defective, we will email a prepaid shipping label along with the RMA number. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer for any other return reasons. If you are unable to print out the shipping label let us know and we will mail it to you.
Troubleshooting Tips on Common Installation Problems
Please follow the steps below before requesting a return any iPhone or iPad digitizer.
- iPhone 4/4S/5/5C/5S – Blocks, vertical line, dim LCD, bad touch, white or black screens.
- Disconnect the battery
- Re-connect flex cables to the logic board. Double check the connections. Ensure that the cables are properly attached. They can be a bit temperamental
- Re-connect the battery and reboot the phone
- If you are still encountering problems disconnect the battery again and hold down the power button for five seconds. Repeat the above steps
- iPad Mini – Ghosting or home button not working properly
- Be sure that the tape is installed across the bottom of the digitizer and no circuitry is exposed.
Print out a copy of your invoice (if you do not have a printer, write it on the outside of the box), package up the item along with the invoice, and write the RMA and order number on the outside of the box. Attach the supplied shipping label and take it to the nearest drop off location for that carrier (Typically USPS). If you are paying for shipping send the item back through whichever carrier you prefer. Be sure to keep the tracking number for your records, this is to protect yourself from shipments that get lost in transit or are incorrectly delivered. Once we receive the item(s) back, we will send the out the replacement(s) or issue a refund.
Items returned for a refund must:
- Be in the same condition as received
- Have all the original accessories
Items missing accessories or not returned in the same condition are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
In addition to our 30 day return policy, we have a 90 day replacement warranty that covers malfunctions due to manufacturer defects. The same return procedures listed above apply.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on items that have been
- Damaged caused during improper installation i.e. torn cable, damaged frame, broken digitzer, etc
- Physically damaged after installation
- Past the warranty period
Thank your for shopping with uFixit Cellular